Boasting Buffalo 2018!
There’s no better way to start the new year than to see all of your smiling faces at Buffalo Business First’s Boasting Buffalo event tomorrow at Buffalo RiverWorks! Come hang out with a couple of our team members, enter for a chance to win a prize, and chat about how we can elevate your marketing in 2018 and beyond!
Below is some information on the event from the Business First website!
The region is known for its locally made spirits and craft beer, both of which are part of a fast-growing industry with both challenges and opportunities ahead.
This event will begin with a late afternoon panel discussion covering local breweries and distilleries. We’ll have experts sharing their knowledge on a variety of topics.
Panelists for this discussion include:
– Roy Bakos | Director of Hospitality & Pleasure | Buffalo Distilling Company
– Bobby Finan | Co-Founder, Operating Partner| Tommyrotter Distillery and Founder & Managing Member | Whiskey Fest LLC
– Matt Kahn | President & Co-Founder | Big Ditch Brewing Company
– Robin Ross | Owner | Arrowhead Spring Vineyards and BeauVine Vineyards LLC
– Frank Weber III | Co-Founder & Distiller | Buffalo Distilling Company
Admission includes: Buffalo food favorites and an open bar from 5:30pm-7pm (as well as vendor samples!)
Also, be sure to pick up your commemorative glass from the BUFFALOVE table, our “Cheers” Supporter of the evening. Afterwards, join some of WNY’s breweries and distilleries at our “Hoppy Hour” where they’ll share a sampling of their products. Other vendors will also be on hand to showcase their products and services.
Events agenda: – 4:00pm: Registration – 4:30 – 5:30pm: Business of Spirits & Beer Panel Discussion – 5:30 – 7:00pm: Hoppy Hour and Expo
Can’t wait to see you there!!